For state-specific privacy rights or for California or Nevada residents, click here for additional terms and protections.
- 1. How to Contact Us.
|Mail:||13410 Eastpoint Centre Drive, Suite 150|
|Louisville, KY 40223|
- 2. Personal Information.
While using the Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). Personal Information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, can reasonably be associated with, or can reasonably be linked to a particular individual or household.
We collect information from you both when you provide it voluntarily and also automatically when you access or use the Site. We collect Personal Information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: use our Site, provide us with information on a web form, over the telephone, or via email, or otherwise correspond with us.
- 3. The Information We Collect.
Information collected through use of the Site.
|Categories of Information||Description of Category||How We Use This Information|
|Website Inquiry Information||
The Site contains links or forms that can be used to contact us with inquiries about ConnectMed360 and our services. This is an optional service provided to you by ConnectMed360.
When you contact us with inquiries through the Site, you provide Personal Information, which may include your name, organization name, email address, phone number, and any Personal Information that you choose to enter into a blank message box.
Some of the Personal Information we will ask you to provide is required in order to contact us with inquiries.
This can be Personal Information and Non-Personal Information that is collected about you when you are using the Site, and this may include:
Cookies. Cookies are small data files that are downloaded onto your computer or mobile device when you use the Site, which are unique to your device or account. Cookies make it easier for you to use the Site by saving your preferences so that we can use these to improve your next and subsequent visits to the Site – for example, remembering your login information. Cookies help us learn which areas of the Site are useful and which areas need improvement.
Cookies may be either persistent or temporary (or session) cookies. A persistent cookie retains user preferences for a particular website, app or service, allowing those preferences to be used in future use sessions and remains valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A temporary cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser or app is closed.
We use anonymized and aggregated information that may be created or derived from your Personal Information or usage of the Site for purposes that include data analysis, improving the Site, and developing new features and functionality within the Site.
- 4. Sharing Your Information.
We share non-Personal Information with third parties at our discretion. We do not sell your Personal Information. In connection with the Site, we may share your Personal Information with certain third parties who we engage to help us run our business and perform the services, including under the following circumstances:
- Software and service providers we use to manage and process your information, for example, providers of payment processing software.
- Healthcare-related service providers, such as pharmacies, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
- Product-related service providers, such as our vendors and manufacturers.
- Business partners, including those who provide a product or service in partnership or collaboration with us.
- Other third parties that you expressly request us to share your Personal Information with.
Additionally, we will share your Personal Information with third parties where required by law, where it is necessary in connection with the Site, or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
Most of the third parties with whom we share your Personal Information are located and store your information in the United States, although some may be located or store your information outside of the United States.
If we are subject to a merger or acquisition with/by another company, we may share information with them in connection with the transaction.
- 5. How we Safeguard Your Personal Information.
We have put in place commercially reasonable security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration of your Personal Information. Third parties we engage who may have access to your Personal Information as provided for above will only process your Personal Information on our instructions, and they are required to only use your data as necessary to perform their contract with us.
While we are committed to protecting your Personal Information, please understand that information communicated over the Internet is never 100% safe and secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
- 6. How Long we Store Your Personal Information.
- 7. Your Rights and Options Regarding Your Personal Information.
ConnectMed360 Mobile Text Program. By providing your telephone number to ConnectMed360 or your physician and agreeing to participate in the ConnectMed360 Mobile Text Program, you consent to receive text messages and/or push notifications from or on behalf of us and/or our partners and suppliers. You may opt-out at any time by texting STOP to 70144 or contacting us through one of the methods listed under “How to Contact Us ” above. For more information about the ConnectMed360 Mobile Text Program, please click here .
Marketing Preferences. You can opt out from receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the email you receive from us, or contacting us as set forth under “How to Contact Us ” above. Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed. Even if you opt out of receiving marketing messages, we may still contact you for transactional purposes like confirming or following up on an order or service request, asking you to review a product or service you have ordered, or notifying you of product recalls. If you later opt back into getting marketing communications from us, we will remove your information from our opt-out databases.
Cookies. As noted above in “The Information We Collect ” above, you can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser or device. However, if you choose to disable cookies, your experience with the Site may be impaired and some features may not work as they were intended.
- 8. State-Specific Rights.
Depending on where you live, you may have certain rights with respect to Personal Information that we have collected and used under certain circumstances, which may include the following:*
- The right to request the following information regarding our use of your Personal Information:
- The categories of your Personal Information that we have collected
- The purposes for which we have collected or used such Personal Information
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we have collected about you
- The categories of third parties with whom we have disclosed your Personal Information
- If we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, a list identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained
- The right to receive a copy of your Personal Information.
- The right to request us to erase your Personal Information when we no longer need such data in connection with the Site (subject to certain exceptions that may apply under applicable law).
- The right to opt out of sales of your Personal Information. However, as stated above, we do not sell your Personal Information.
* If you are a resident of a jurisdiction where one or more of these rights are granted to you under applicable law, and you wish to exercise any such rights listed above, please contact us by either:
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. Please understand that we are required to verify your request and may require you to provide some information to enable us to carry out such verification. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
- 9. Transfer of Data; Special Notice to Non-U.S. Users.
- 10. Sensitive Personal Information.
Subject to the following paragraph, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information as this term is defined under applicable data protection and privacy laws (for example, social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Site or otherwise to us.
- 11. Children’s Information.
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 13. If you do not meet this age requirement, please do not access or use the Site.
If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will take reasonable steps to delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such information. If you believe that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us through one of the methods listed under “How To Contact Us” above.
- 12. Links to Other Websites.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over how these websites collect your information and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, actions, or security of these websites. Please make sure to read the privacy statements of these other websites that collect your Personal Information.
- 13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction.